Learn how to be a fisher of men! This course will give you the practical tools you need to be an effective soul winner for Jesus.
When you enroll in this course, you will learn practical skills on how to win a soul for Christ. You will learn how to engage people in meaningful conversations and to transition naturally into spiritual topics. You will discover simple and effective means to easily find Bible study contacts. You will learn how to write your own Bible study, how to give it, how to answer tough questions, and how to lead someone to make decisions for Christ. You will learn how to close the proverbial back door of the church by helping new members become active disciples for Jesus. And so much more!
This course contains approximately 10 hours of video lecture material from the instructors and 4 real-life, hands-on activities. There are review questions and discussion forums to further enhance the learning experience, and evaluation will consist of the 4 practical assignments plus a midterm and a final exam. You may revisit videos as often as you like and can complete your tests and assignments at your own pace. The student earns a certificate of completion upon successfully finishing the course requirements with a passing grade.
The instructors for this course are active and experienced soul-winners who bring their years of experience to help you avoid many common pitfalls in personal evangelism. You will be spiritually renewed and empowered to get to work as you take this course to become a fisher of men.
- Students will understand the Biblical model of the cycle of evangelism and all its components
- Students will be able to comfortably and tactfully converse with anyone
- Students will be able to transition from a secular to a spiritual conversation
- Students will identify and obtain Bible studies interests
- Students will write their own Bible studies
- Students will give Bible studies to people they have reached
- Students will apply the science of leading a soul to make spiritual decisions
- Students will be able to confidently answer various objections
- Students will understand the importance of and proper process to prepare an individual for baptism
- Students will be introduced to tools and methods to disciple new members into soul-winners
- Students will incorporate evangelism as a key aspect of their lifestyle